August 3, 2010
The Top 5 Reasons Why I Love Kanye West
5. He has undeniable swagger. You see, undeniable swagger is the type of swagger that may not be globally accepted but can never be contested. Undeniable swagger is when you are on a whole other level of fly. Now that does not make you better than anyone else because I believe we are all created equal. However, we are given so many natural tools in life and some people do not know how to utilize those tools. Those who continually work at being better & those who understand that self improvement is a step towards achieving greatness are the ones who will one day achieve undeniable swagger. I applaud those who realize that life is a process and even though they may not be where they want to be in life at the moment, they still cling tightly to their dreams & keep their ultimate goal in sight. That’s that good good attitude and I feel Kanye West exemplifies that.
4. He is very imperfect. This man is one of the most……let me just say confident….he is one of the most confident people I have ever seen or heard. He is not afraid to speak his mind & he isn’t deterred by what others think or say about him. Although this often times gets him into trouble, I feel his flaws adds to his character and it is clear to see he is growing from all of this public mishaps & mistakes. The fact that someone can become a better version of themselves makes them okay in my book.
3. He has the best tweets. Yes, I have a twitter. No, I do not use it except only to read certain peoples tweets & Kanye West is most definitely one of those people. What can I say, he just has a way with words. He speaks a lot about his inspirations and how he's trying to be a better person...and then he may go on to say how he jogs in Lanvin. For example, here's something the tweeted 2 days ago, "I used to go to the Bang & Olufsen store and just stare at the TVs and speakers, that store was one of my main inspirations." It's amazing how if you see what you want, one day you can achieve it.
2. His style is unquestionable. If you look up the word “dapper” in a dictionary, you will more than likely find a picture of Kanye West with his big ol’ Kool Aid smile. This man is very fashion conscious and I respect him so much for that. He doesn’t just let his stylists put anything on him, he himself is mindful of the clothing he wears. And he wears his clothing well. There has recently been buzz online concerning the Rosewood Movement that Mr. West has taken into effect. This involves rocking suits all day. To any fellas who may be reading this, ya’ll might want to step your suit game up.
1. His music is out of this world amazing. ‘Nuff said. I can go on for hours about each song of his that I love & I could quote a million of his ingenious lines but ya’ll have most likely heard them already. Instead, I’ll leave you with 2 links to his newest songs coming out that he performed for the people at facebook. Click here to see Mr. West perform Chain Heavy & click here to see Mr. West perform Mamma’s boyfriend.
Kanye West is what you get when hip-hop meets high fashion & all I can say is...I ain't mad. He's got that good good.